You don’t have to be a competitor for healthy eating to become a part of your lifestyle.
Healthy eating and a healthy diet doesn’t have to be boring .Here at healthy eating London-Recipes.I’ll share some of my favorite recipes with you to show you that healthy eating is anything but boring.
What better way to start than with our cookie healthy eating London recipe.After all who doesn’t like cookies!?
High Protein Cookies
Try this easy to prepare recipe for a delicious healthy anytime of the day snack
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- 4 cups Oats
- 4 tsp Stevia
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce
- 8 scoops of Whey-Protein powder (choose favorite flavour)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Almonds (ground)
- 2 tbsp of Cinnamon
- Cooking Directions
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees (Gas Mark 3)
- Measure each cookie out to one tablespoon.
- This will make 48 servings.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Serving Size 1 Cookie
- (Recipe Makes Approx. 48 cookies)
- Amount per serving
- Calories 77
- Total Fat 2g
- Total Carbs 9g
- Protein 5g
Here are some of my other recipes
If you have a recipe that you would like to see featured here or that you would like to share then please contact me here