You don’t have to be a competitor to eat a healthy diet and a healthy diet doesn’t have to be boring .Here at BlissFit Recipes.I’ll share some of my favorite recipes with you to show you that healthy eating is anything but boring.
Protein Blueberry Muffins
Try this easy to prepare recipe for a delicious healthy anytime of the day snack
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 Bananas (ripe and mashed)
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Applesauce (sugar free)
- 4 tbsp Whey protein powder (flavour of choice)
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- In large bowl, mix together flour, Stevia, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder.
- In another bowl, mix together applesauce, egg whites, almond milk, and banana.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg white mixture. Once all ingredients are incorporated, fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
- Drop generous tablespoons of mixture onto a nonstick muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- (Recipe makes approx. 10)
- Amount per serving
- Calories 206
- Total Fat 9g
- Total Carbs 25g
- Protein 9g
If you have a recipe that you would like to see featured here or that you would like to share then please contact me here
Other BlissFit Recipes:-