You don’t have to be a competitor to eat a healthy diet and a healthy diet doesn’t have to be boring .Here at BlissFit Recipes.I’ll share some of my favorite recipes with you to show you that healthy eating is anything but boring.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Protein Bars
Try this easy to prepare recipe for a delicious healthy anytime of the day snack
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk or Almond Milk if you prefer
- 1 cup Low-fat Peanut Butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 cups of Whey protein powder (Chocolate is best choice for this recipe)
- 2 cups dry uncooked Oatmeal (not instant oatmeal)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup White Yogurt Chips
- Place the peanut butter, honey, and milk in a sauce pan.
- Slowly warm over low heat.
- Add the protein powder and cinnamon and stir until completely blended.
- Add the uncooked oats. Warm the mixture just enough so that it’s easy to stir. You don’t want to cook it. If the mixture’s too thick, add milk.
- Press the batter into a 10″ x 12″ pan. Spray the pan with PAM to avoid having the bars from sticking to the sides. Sprinkle yogurt chips over the top and press them into bars.
- Leave the bars out to cool.
- Once they’re completely cooled, cut into 12-16 individual bars.
- Wrap each bar in plastic wrap to be stored. The bars can be refrigerated but taste best at room temperature.
- Recipe makes approx 16
- Amount per serving
- Calories 170
- Total Fat 9.8g
- Total Carbs 13.5g
- Protein 6g
If you have a recipe that you would like to see featured here or that you would like to share then please contact me here
Other BlissFit Recipes:-